Terms & Conditions
To place an order with JAK Max Pty. Ltd. you must be an authorised JAK Max dealer.
To enquire about how to open an account with JAK Max, click here to send us an enquiry or call our customer service department on (03) 8390 3900.
1. Payment terms are strictly E.O.M. 30 days (30 days from the end of the month of delivery).
2. Overdue accounts will be placed on “Stop Credits status until paid. Should the account remain outstanding after a 60 day period, a 2% account keeping fee per month (on the overdue amount) will be applied directly to your account.
3. All customer accounts over 90 days will be placed in the hands of our collection agency. Any costs incurred by JAK Max Pty. Ltd. will be payable in full by the customer.
4. We accept Mastercard, Bankcard and Visa payments. If your account is outside the terms set out in No. 1 above, a 4% charge will apply.
5. Invoices settled in full within 10 days of invoice date, receive a further 5% discount off invoice value, including freight, provided you have an up-to-date account.
Bank Transfer - Please ensure you use your invoice number or account number as reference and email a remittance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit Card - Please phone (03) 8390 3900 and ask for our accounts department in order to pay via credit card. We accept Mastercard, Visa and Bankcard.
Cheque - Please hand to your territory manager on or before the due date. or mail to our PO Box. Returned cheques will incur a $15.00 processing fee.
NO MINIMUM ORDER
For your convenience, no minimum order value is required for open account customers. Refer to below for our freight charges and free freight values.
Orders are supplied on an Ex MELBOURNE Warehouse basis. All freight and special delivery requirements will be charged separately, including orders sent directly to customers on behalf of a dealer. All finished units are excluded from the normal freight policy. Freight on all finished units, special orders & order direct to customers will be billed to customers at JAK Max actual freight rates.
Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia, New South Wales and Queensland (Ex FNQ) Account Holders
Each individual invoice with a nett value under $175 (ex GST), will incur a subsidized freight charge of $14.00 (ex GST). Orders with a nett value of over $175 (ex GST) will be forwarded FREIGHT FREE.
Western Australia, Far North Queensland and Northern Territory Account Holders
Each individual invoice with a nett value under $200 (ex GST), will incur a subsidized freight charge of $14.00 (ex GST). Orders with a nett value of over $200 (ex GST) will be forwarded FREIGHT FREE.
AIR FREIGHT RATES (SATCHELS)
1kg and 3kg airbags will incur a subsidized charge of $14.00 (ex GST) per airbag. 5kg airbags will incur a subsidized charge of $16.00 (ex GST) per airbag.
Airbags are charged at these rates, regardless of dollar value on invoice.
This includes the following product ranges; Sanli lawnmowers & handheld products, RATO generators, pumps & engines, Solo & NorthStar sprayers, poly trailers and ramps. Freight on all finished units will be billed to customers at JAK Max actual freight rates. If you require a quote please contact your territory manager or head office on 1800 604 281.
JAK MAX INSURANCE
JAK Max Pty. Ltd. is covered with a combined public and products liability insurance to the value of $30,000,000. All products sold by JAK Max Pty. Ltd., personal injury and property damage is covered by our policy.
We strive to ship every order complete. However, items are occasionally temporarily out of stock. Backorders will be shipped at JAK Max Pty. Ltd. expense as soon as they are available. Backorders unable to be filled after 120 days will be automatically cancelled. We do not backorder items on C.O.D. or credit card orders.
RETURNED GOODS POLICY
JAK Max Pty. Ltd. is committed to customer satisfaction however should you need to make a return please following these steps:
1. Call our customer service department on 1800 604 281 for a return goods authorisation approval and number (RGA#)
2. An RGA# is required for all returns and only those items listed and authorised on the RGA may be returned.
3. All returns must be reported within 10 days of shipment and received at JAK Max Pty. Ltd. warehouse within 20 days of the RGA date.
4. There will be no re-stocking fee charged on returns due to JAK Max Pty. Ltd. shipping errors, defective items or warranty claims. All other returns will be charged a restocking fee of 15% and are to be returned at the customers’ expense. Obsolete items cannot be returned. Items being returned must be in saleable condition and in original packaging. All returned items must be current JAK Max part numbers and purchased from JAK Max Pty. Ltd.
DELIVERY DISCREPANCIES/DAMAGES (Wrong part number, shortage/overage, damaged products)
Must be reported within 10 days of delivery. Damages must be reported immediately. All external damages should be reported to the carrier and noted on the delivery docket document when signing the delivery receipt. Any damages not reported within 10 days of receipt cannot be adjusted/credited.
All prices are accurate at the date of order; however, the price may be subject to change without notice from JAK Max Pty. Ltd. The final price may be subject to change as a result of currency fluctuations and the customer agrees to pay any variations in price to the goods caused by currency changes.
LEGAL TITLE OF GOODS
JAK Max Pty. Ltd. retains the right of ownership of all goods supplied or delivered until payment in full has been received by JAK Max Pty. Ltd.